Monday, September 29, 2008

Spore

Spore is my new favorite game. I bought it the day it came out. If you don't know what it is, I'll fill you in:


You start as a cell and then you have to build a colony. (BTW - You can name them, so my spores' name is "Bla.")

Right now I'm in my spaceship and I'm trying to build my empire. You can go to war with other planets or borrow other planet's ships.

You can also do stuff like make creatures, buildings, creature's spaceships or airplanes. You can even test your creatures by walking with them and see how they work.



The game gets better as you go along as you go along. Since the show is coming up (!!!) I haven't had a lot of time to play lately. But, when I do, I'll stretch while I'm playing it and I'll play for a half hour before bed.

I'll post more when things are less busy. If you're in NY this week, go see BETM! (If you're not in NY . . . come to NY!)

Trent


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg this week, Trent!

S.J.Elliot said...

Yay Spore. :D
Nothing better then singing to your little spore friends ( or in some cases eating them :S ) Stretching and playing spore - now that is multitasking. I can barely stop my poor little fluffkins from being attacked let alone being able to strech as well. I have to say it is extremely addictive. Are you going to be playing it when your on standbye.
Anyway good luck with the show. If i had a plane i'd totally fly to New York but unfornutaly Tesco's are out of planes :( (except for a remote controlled helicopter but i'm not sure it would get me across the massive pond) So break a leg and have fun. (Oh and teach your spore to dance Electricity) :D
Sara

Sean Patrick Brennan said...

I'll be there with the Forum members cheering the show on from the front mezzanine and I know other Forum members are elsewhere in the theatre to cheer you all on this Wednesday (and many of them there in the days afterwards too!). =) I can't wait!!! I know you are all going to be awesome!!! High fives and a special break-a-leg to my fellow Long Islander Trent! Woo hoo! You made it to Broadway!!!!!!!!!!

Sean :D

Anonymous said...

Break a leg Trent! We all are so very proud of you at Dorothy's School Of Dance!!!
I can't wait to see you perform here in NY, and for everyone else now can see how phenomenal you portray this role!
Love, Miss Dorothy

Anonymous said...

see you in less then 48 hours.

Anonymous said...

Trent
Have an incredible time this week - enjoy the show. I will hopefully be coming to see you in January.
Have fun!

John said...

Trent - Thanks for all the news and the introduction to Spore! I've heard mention of it, but never heard about it from someone who had played it.

I almost got to come to the show on Wednesday, but then work got in the way. :(

I hope you have a lot of fun with the previews!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!!! only a day to go ( English time lol) So for those who can't be there, which is incredibly annoying, make sure you spill all =]I will get to NY one day :(... Im sure it will go fabby, if your amazing London shows were anything to go by !

Hopex

Anonymous said...

Bob-

I believe you still owe me an order from the health food store.

Thank you.

-Hilda

DeeBeeEff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.