Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Blog Post!

Hi everyone!! Thanks for visiting my site!! I think it's so cool that I can keep you posted on what I'm up to.

Well, I finally am getting my barani off the piano in the show really good! (A barani is a no handed round-off, a round-off's like a cartweel.) My Angry Dance is my favorite dance in the show right now. (I'm like, totally red in the face after it, though!!)

My acro teacher made me do over a hundred situps (not just normal ones) and lots of push-ups while my feet were on his back. Then, 3 sets of holding handstands on a wall. Ow!!

I usually would play on my PSP when I'm bored, but I'm addicted to this series of books called THE DEMONATA by Darren Shan. Sam (other Billy) reads them all the time and Travis used to (past Billy). Shaun (AKA "Michael") reads them also.

More blogging soon!!

Trent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, thanks. So glad you've nailed the piano flip. I hope to get to see you interpretation of Billy soon.

Please keep up the blogging it's great to hear a little of what goes on. Are any of the others gonna blog??

Anonymous said...

Wooo, yay a billy finally has a blog. Haven't actually seen you yet lol but I hope to soon, i've heard your amazing. It would be great if you keep blogging, it keeps all us billy fans happy.:) It's so cool to get an insite into the world of Billy !

Thankyou:D

SophiiBaybee-x said...

Your barini was great, i loved it!!

Sophii x

(you are such an amzing dancer, love you)

Anonymous said...

I saw your last night in London on the 7th, it was amazing! I have no words to describe how much I loved it. Your barani off the piano was fantastic and I loved the scene right before the interval (how much energy do you need?!?!) I cried at the end of the letter (reprise) when you and the guy playing michael (sorry forgotten name) used each other's names, that was so so sweet. I'm really sad you're going to broadway though because I can't get there and I would love to see you do it again :( but thank you SO much for a fantastic show!

xxxx