Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Phantom & Fun with Chores

Hi! Once again, we were lucky enough to see some great West End theatre: Phantom of the Opera!!!! Only one word to describe it: AMAZING. I thought Wicked was my favorite musical (well, aside from BETM), but I liked this one even more.

The actors were so good and I couldn't believe the incredible voice that the actress who played Christine had. She sang SO high...wow! (The diva and Raoul were great singers, too.) The music was fantastic. The sets were crazy. It was unbelievable how much they could fit on one stage!! The special effects were pretty cool...we didn't know how they pulled off some of the fiery scenes. It was a great night out!!!

This has been an unusual few weeks, with all the shows I've been able to see. Mostly when we have time off, we'll go to the park or go shopping. Sometimes, we'll play board games together or just watch TV. We all get along really well and even enjoy doing chores (ew) together.

Here's a shot of a few of us cleaning up after lunch:


We find ways to have some fun...no matter what we do!

Trent

P.S. Josh has a really cool digital belt on in the pic. If you're wondering, it said "REBEL." (But he wasn't rebelling in the kitchen!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trent

Thank you very much for inviting us into your home and sharing the fun with the rest of the cast in your free time.

It's good to hear that you are also enjoying the best of London while you are here.

This may embarrass you slightly but aside from your obvious talents on stage I think someone should also compliment you on your writing style and English in this blog. No text slang and perfect punctation. It's a pleasure to read and your teachers both here in the UK and back at home in the US should be proud.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Trent,
Thanks for your continued insights into Billy-life.
Some of us over at the BETM Forum are wondering what Sam is doing with the towel? A magic trick?
Too bad he is leaving you soon. I bet you guys are going to miss him.
Thanks again,
Dave
(deebeeeff)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Trent!!!
You all are fantastic!!

Our best wishes from Athens, Greece.

(BETM Greek fans)

Anonymous said...

hey trent!! What a wonderful blog i can't get enough of it!! I hope you do have msn ! hope you keep up the blog! Is it true that BETM is closing in september because my friend is playing a part in Hairspray in september at the victoria palace theatre
??
Hope to read soon

Charlotte [x]

Anonymous said...

BETM is definitely not closing in September. They have a contract at least through December and probably beyond!

DeeBeeEff said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing those with us!

DeeBeeEff said...

I have tickets for October so I know the show goes at least through then, and probably way beyond that!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness me!! I would have DIED otherwise!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trent,

Brilliant show last night. And I have to congratulate you on one of the best angry dances I've seen to date.

Hope you were okay stuck up on the bed towards the end!! I know it messes with your flow of performing when things like that happen, but you all did a fantastic job picking it all back up again.

Pass on my congratulations to Shawn and Amy on a brilliant show too!

T

SophiiBaybee-x said...

You enjoy doing chores?? haha!! I love the 'rebel' belt, ive never actually seen anyone wearing one (even though i've heard of them)! I love going shopping with my friends but are there any shops you love over here??

Sophii x