Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favo(u)rites!

Hey!! Here's another question I picked for today:

What is your favourite song from Billy Elliot, What is your favourite scene and what is your favourite ballet move. Also what is your favourite tv show in the UK and the US?

Thanks Scott

Posted: May 29, 2008 9:50 AM

Fave Song:
Electricity
Fave Scene:
Expressing Yourself
Fave Ballet Move:
Entrechat
Fave TV Shows:
I haven't watched enough of it lately to even have a favorite show here or in England . . . but I can't wait to see Layton's show when it's on!!


Trent

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for Answering my question Trent and well done on another great fantastic video. Cheers Trent

Thanks Scott
{sfo)

SophiiBaybee-x said...

Haha! I love how you did Favo(u)rites! I can't stand doing entrechats :( I love glissards =]
Did you watch any tv at all when you were in britain?
Sophii x

Anonymous said...

hey please can you tell us more about "laytons show" that u jsut mentioned??