Monday, June 23, 2008

More Answers!

What are you doing now at home?

Andy
wanted to know what I was doing during my time off in between London and Broadway BETM. Well, I've been catching up on some much needed vacation, hanging out with friends and family, playing Wii and swimming in the pool, and then I start rehearsals in late June with the Broadway cast!!

What do you miss?

About 5 of you asked what I miss most about London and what I missed most about NY when I was there.

I missed my NY friends when I was in London, and now I miss my London friends in NY! About the food ... I missed my Reese's Puffs cereal (which was hard to come by in the UK) and now I miss my meal of mash (baked potato) covered in beans in London!

What's the strangest thing that's happened to you since you started with "Billy"?

Steamboy wanted to know what the most interesting thing was. I have a pretty interesting answer. So right around the time my final show in London was happening in the beginning of June, they discovered a World War 2 bomb near a place we were having rehearsals in, so we had to be evacuated.

By the time my parents and cousin came to visit to see me from NY, it was the same day they were blowing the bomb up so that it wouldn't blow up for REAL! They were diverted to another tube station once they got out of the airport and had to drag all their bags with them up and down stairs.

If you thought I was making this up, here's a link! WWII bomb detonated in London

What type of mobile do you have?

Jenna wanted to know what kind of cell phone I have. I still have my UK phone I used to keep in touch with my family back in NY ... with a UK #, so it's not working now. Grr. But my mission for the summer is to get a new one I can actually use so I can call and text my friends again!!

Trent

2 comments:

SophiiBaybee-x said...

Jacket potato with beans mmm...
Lovely =]
It's great to see you can answer you fans questions =]
Have fun rehearsing but i was wondering if the whole show is the same (such as the dances and your lines) because if they are- it's easier for you =p
Glad to hear you're ok!
An early 'break a leg' from me for october =]
Sophii x

Anonymous said...

heyy trent!
It's Carly and Jenny.
can you pick ours?
fine we have a new question!
it's ....
What is your absolute FAVORITE thing about being Billy in Billy Elliot?

Love****
Carly♥
and
Jenny*