Friday, May 23, 2008

Dangerous Diabolo

Hey everyone!!

Haven't written in awhile so here's what's new ...

Reason why I've been so busy is I've been in workshops (rehearsals), so don't worry. Also ...I heard that people were wondering what was wrong with my wrist and if that had anything to do with it?

Ends up I did kinda hurt myself, but it's totally fine now. I think it's from stupidly walking into a piece of furniture, but my mom swears it's from diabolo overload. (She MAY be right. I am OBSESSED!!)

Anyway ...also wanted to let you all know that Hogan's first show as Billy was awesome. He kicked butt on his opening night. Here's a picture of us hanging out that my parents took:

Trent Kowalik & Hogan Fulton in London, England
I feel really short now.

More soon ...diabolo awaits!!

Trent

4 comments:

SophiiBaybee-x said...

Haha. I Think Your Mum May Be Right!! You Are Obsessed!!!!

That Picture Reminds Me Of Loads I Have With My Friends- I'm The Shortest One =[

Oh Well...Great Things COme In Small Packages, As You've Proved!!

I Really Want To Come See You Again Before You Go To NY!

When I Was In London I Tried To Persuade My Parents To Let Me Come See Billy Elliot Again But We Already Had Tickets For Grease (Which By The Way...Is Nowhere Near As Spectacular As Billy Elliot: The Musical)!

Have Fun in Your Final Months In England And I Hope You Get Everything Done That You Wanted To!

Hey...Come To Cambridgeshire...Haha (Not Amazingly Exciting, I Must Admit).

Again (As I Say In All My COmments)... Good Luck For The Future!

Sophii x

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!
Trent it sounds like you're having fun! And You may be a little obsessed with the game but it's ok to be obsessed with stuff!
I mean I'm obsessed with BE at the mo and I used to be obsessed with harry potter but in the end it just shows people that you have good taste in stuff!
:)
I hope to see you all performing soon!

Teza

Anonymous said...

Glad your wrist wasnt too badly hurt, oh and if I were you id blame the piece of furniture. Just tell people your table stuck out a leg and kicked you, people would totally believe you, trust me :p

Not looking like im going to get a chance to catch you as Billy again in London, I havent seen you since your brilliant opening night. But hopefully I will see you on Broadway when I visit NY before Christmas. Good luck with everything and keep the blog going, we love your ramdomness on the Billy Elliot forum : )

Irishboi

kskater89 said...

Trent, I went and saw Billy Elliopt a few days ago and loved it! When I went, Hogan played Billy, and you're right. He is an amazing Billy!!

I heard when I went to the show that you give your last performance as Billy on Saturday in the West End cast, Is that true? Good Luck!!!