Monday, July 14, 2008

Billy BBQ

Yesterday I had a Billy party. The Billys, Michaels and my dance friends came. Even Colin (one of the older Billys was there) and we got to have the party at my cousin's HUGE house.

We went out on their boat and all got soaked at certain parts when we went over a wave.

My cousins have a huge pool, so we all got to go in the pool also!!

Check out some of the pictures from yesterday:

Trent Kowalik makes a big splash with a boat entrance!

Making a big splash with a boat entrance!

The Billys and Michaels of Broadway's Billy Elliot go for a swim
Playing in the pool.

Trent Kowalik plays dodge ball with some cast members of Billy Elliot
Dodge ball!

Homemade Billy Elliot cookies
Billy cookies (made by my sister).

Trent Kowalik's Dorothy's School of Dance friendsMy dance friends!!
Billy Elliot's Colin Bates goes water skiingBilly Elliot's Colin Bates goes water skiing
Colin Bates gives waterskiing a go
Colin Bates water skiing.


It was over 100 degrees in this hot tub!!

I'll post a video later that we filmed that day where I answer more of your 4 billion questions ;-) (...with some help!)

Trent

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Billy party...that sounds like so much fun! Looks like you guys had a blast. Good luck to you all as you rehearse for the show! I've got a question: Are any of your dance friends going to be ballet girls in the show?

Lauren

Anonymous said...

The arms sticking out of the boat window in the first photo are really funny.

tzwicky

SophiiBaybee-x said...

It looks like you had a awsome time! I want one of those cookies...do you reckon you could post one to me? They look sooo nice! Hope you're all well! How are rehearsals going? Under 3 months to go! Are you excited? Love you loads, Sophii x

Anonymous said...

Colin looks like he is great at water skiing! If he was at your Billy Party does that mean he's going to be in the show?

Isabella

sleepylins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sleepylins said...

looks like it was a really great party.with all the hard work, i am sure you are all putting into your rehearsals, its really nice to see you relaxing and enjoying yourself.
looking forward to the video you have mentioned.
lindsey

Anonymous said...

Trent, how's it going? Well, I hope!
Just a bit of trivia (which you may have found out already) ... Broadway "Dad" Gregory Jbara is a Reeses fan too! Actually I think he likes any good peanut butter (preferably crunchy organic) / chocolate combo. :)

Great blog btw! Best to all - Barb

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having a blast back home! Can you send some of that lovely weather across the 'pond' please?

Looking forward to seeing your next video answers! :)

T

Anonymous said...

HEY TRENT! its mag!!! how life? haent seen u since the movies! [and the popcorn fight] lol.....call jake and christine and dani and we'll go 2 a bad movie with no people and fight with popcorn again!!! bibi!

Sean Patrick Brennan said...

hey trent (and anyone else reading this online) now don't be scared and don't tell colin, but a shark was sighted right over by the jones beach theatre last week...I know! =( they said it was a thrasher which means it whips it's tail into its prey, doesn't bite...but just be careful out there in the water! I live on LI too and I know Wantagh's right over there and I recognized the pics of the bay so just be careful =) last I heard they were keeping an eye on the waters for it...so yeah, stick to the swimming pool! lol --sean

Anonymous said...

They are the coolest cookies I have ever seen!
x
I want one!

Anonymous said...

oh my god colin bates is hot. :)

Anonymous said...

those dance girls are so hott !