Monday, July 7, 2008

More Answers!!

Hi everyone!

Here's answers to some of your BETM on Broadway questions and some pictures from our first week of rehearsals:

Will performing Billy on Broadway be much different to performing Billy in London?

Louise x
May 29, 2008 10:14 AM

I think it'll be total different because I'll be with my parents in my hometown!

What is your favourite style of dance? And what do you plan to do after performing in Broadway?

Kathryn
May 29, 2008 10:40 AM

My favorite style of dance is tap. I still want to be on the Broadway stage when I get older!

When you come back to NY to do BETM on broadway will you be living at home or at a brand-spanking new Billy House? When you were London, did someone make all the dinner (and I literally mean the dinner that comes after lunch!) and if yes, is there a menu like school lunch?

R
May 29, 2008 11:31 AM

Back in London, we did have a hot lunch cooked for us, but for Broadway, we're all still trying to figure out our housing.

Who do you share a room with in the Billy house?

Victoria
May 30, 2008 7:01 AM

I started as roommates with Sam, Sean and Corey, and by the time I left, I was with Layton and Hogan! With Billys retiring and leaving for Australia and a house change, it was always different.

Other than your friend David Bologna, do you know who else will be playing the role of Michael on Broadway?

Margie
May 30, 2008 11:06 AM

Here's a picture of them! All three Billys, along with two Broadway Michaels, David Bologna and Frank Dolce:


David thinks something's funny.


With David B. and ballet girl, Heather.


We all come from Irish dance schools! Here's proof:


Lunch break with Kiril at Chipotle. Mmm...tacos!



Trent

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping us informed and entertained - we really enjoy the Blog. I couldn't think of a question at the time but have now - How do you get into a frame of mind that makes the angry dance so real?

SophiiBaybee-x said...

It's great to see you're enjoying yourself! Which is harder- remembering the lines or doing the accent? And will you to the accent on broadway?
Sophii x

Anonymous said...

It seems like you're having fun Trent!
Best of luck
Teza

p.s. I have a question. If you read this:

Is it hard having two Davids? Do you call for one and they both come?

And could you plz get Kiril and David B. to reply?

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for answering my questions. Just wandering if you have checked your 'Gmail'lately. (Hint, hint!)

Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering my question Trent

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the answers/updates, Trent! Keep 'em coming!

Lauren

P.S. How good is Chipotle?! I could eat every meal there! hehe

Anonymous said...

I have a question, do you know you have spelled Shaun's name incorrectly. He is a Shaun not Sean.

Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOL. We miss you A LOT!!!!!! Come back to school!!! we miss you tons!!! I love siobhan!! You are so lucky you got to miss finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

at 2:30 in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LKzlUbxH9k (Ellen Degeneres show) theres a clip of a boy dancing. Could it be you Trent?

hej
christian

Anonymous said...

Here is my question:

WILL YOU MARRY ME?!

lol! I love you

Abi xxxxxx