Sunday, July 27, 2008

Billy Elliot rehearsals, "The Dark Knight," Billy reunion and totally partied out!

Hi again. A lot was happening this week!

We worked on many different scenes in addition to all our dance work. Tomorrow the full cast will do a read-through and we get to see a model of the set.

My sister took me to see "The Dark Knight" and I LOVED the movie so much that my uncle took me and my cousins to see it again! Heath Ledger was amazing in the role of Joker.

I also got a surprise visit in the middle of the week from Corey Snide! He and his dad popped into the theatre one day at lunch break and I got to introduce Corey to some of the NY cast kids.

Lots of birthday parties this week. . . my sister, Siobhan, my mom and my cousin Drew. I've had enough cake! (Pass the popcorn, please.)

Trent

P.S. Here's a cool pic of all 3 of us Billys:


Billy Elliots Trent Kowalik, Kiril Kulish, and David Alvarez from the 2008 Broadway production

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww a mirror billy pic!
nice to know you're having fun!

sleepylins said...

lovely picture first time ive seen kirils hair in the billy(brushed forward)style,looks great.
thanks for the updates trent its great to read them.
lindsey

SophiiBaybee-x said...

That is an awsome picture! I want to see the dark knight- it's a good job you have recommended it!

Sophii x

Anonymous said...

You been busy then !!! Sounds fun though, how many presents did you have to buy ! :o
Glad you enjoyed Dark Knight, i need to see it like errm now :D I never get round to these things. Am i right in saying that if Corey get's this part in 13 the musical, he will be in theatre which is just across the streetfrom the Imperial. That is soo cool ( and a coincidence !)I feel a trip to broadway coming on ;)

Anyways before i ramble on, good luck and goodbye :D

P.s Kiril's new billy hair looks fab