Saturday, July 19, 2008

A quick update

As you probably heard, the adult cast of BETM has been announced for Broadway and they are some pretty cool people and so fun to work with!

We've started our flying lessons (for Dream Ballet) and the apparatus they hook me up to seems even better than the one at VPT in London I was flying around on!

I also finally got an American cellphone. It's the enV2...my first phone ever here in the States! I can text and IM people, and I love it!!

More soon...

Trent

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Trent, Sounds like the Theatre is almost ready

Anonymous said...

I can only hope that Trent and David and Kiril are not the beta testers for the Billy flying rigging.

tzwicky

SophiiBaybee-x said...

We're almost there now then! It'll be such a blast to perform! It's a good thing that you know what you're doing! Is the choreography and the script any different in the Broadway adaption?
Sophii x

Anonymous said...

Its getting closer to opening night. It will be here before you know it. In what way is the harness different/better in NY?
I imagine its scary doing that for the first time, good harness or not


Irishboi

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool Trent!
Lucky you, a new phone!
:)
Teza

Anonymous said...

Good luck handsome!


Kenny in FL