Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hi from NY

Hi!

I'm back in America right now with my family...I just went to a party and got to see all my friends!!

I want to get this new game for my Wii called Super Smash Brothers Brawl. My sister says it's really cool and we always used to play on Wii.

I also went to my cousins' house today. (Their house is huge and they just added a big pool in the backyard...but it's too cold to swim!)

I played hide and go seek with my friends. I've been found...which means I can blog!!

Gotta go, but I'll post more later this week from NY.

Trent

2 comments:

SophiiBaybee-x said...

Its nice to see what you do in your spare time. That you are just a normal person

Anonymous said...

Love The Fact That you Say Backyard Were As English sAy Garden? lol
And Hide And GO Seek Sounds Cooler Than Hide And Seek [us english say] It Must Get HArd In Billy Elliot With Things Like That!!

Love
Emmillyy
xxlil-emilyxx@hotmail.co.uk