Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Show & Tell - Part 1

Hey everyone!!

Here's some cool pics to share...and some more coming tomorrow of Sam's last performance as Billy and his goodbye party. :(

Here's proof that Hogan has come to join us!!Hogan, me and Corey at school.


Now that there's 3 American boys around, our tutor (Fred) asked us if we wanted to sing the National Anthem at school before our lessons! ...It would be a good vocal practice bright and early in the morning, right??

Check back tomorrow for more!!

Trent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE to live your life trent!!!! I loved sam's last performance it ws soooooo emotional! It was also funny that they picked on your dad in seat b somtin or other! Billy Elliot Seems to be on Broadway that there are so many americans!! Hope to see you soon in BETM! Are you on bbc television as the possible olivers were supposed to be meeting the BETM cast?? Keep up the good work trent.xx

Charli.xxxxxxxxxxx

SophiiBaybee-x said...

OMG!! I've just realised why Hogan is so tall!! You are on the floor and hes on a chair. I am soooo stupid!!! I was just wondering if there are any TV programs that you are hooked on here in England and i have just remembered something. You know the song 'The Letter' and 'Billy's reply',, do the words help you put the emotion accross because when i came to see it my friend was hitting me and telling me to shut up cuz i was crying that much and the year 10s were laughing at me for crying but i thought it was sooooooo sad! I can't believe how a song can get you going like that (i was at the performance where the door in teh stage didn't shut properly at the end of act one). Also... which is your favourite song to perform from the musical?

Hope you can reply!!

Sophii x